Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Update On My PTC Site

MudClix PTC

       So it has been about a week since I started my PTC project for making money online so I thought it would be a good time to give an update on this method for making money. I like to try out different methods that are free for making money online or cheap, but having my own PTC site sort of stood out to me. I have a business mind so when I see something that I see potential in, I try to jump onto the offer and try to make something happen. Usually I like the free methods because it costs nothing and if you make nothing you lose nothing. This time was different though. I had a different feeling about this and I liked that feeling. So I went for it.

       I started this project with the basics. I bought a cheap script for only $20.00 and monthly hosting for $2.95 per month. I also bought a template for my site for $8.00 and a domain name with security for around $20.00. Then I created a name and theme for my site and made a few banners and a splash page. I have to admit, I was pretty excited to get started. It was new territory for me and new is exciting. So I waited until my site was set up and ready to go.

       After it was all set up I made some adjustments to the prices and options around the site to customize it to make it a better experience for the users. I took my URL and started to advertise it around the web. I didn't get anyone signed up for the first few days and I started to get a bit worried. After about 2 days I got my first few people signed up and it was off! People started signing up left and right. Not an insane amount of people but a good amount for someone who has never operated a PTC site before. I got about 100 people signed up in 4 or 5 hours the 3rd day. This had me excited and optimistic about the possibilities about operating my own PTC site. 

       I am now at day 4 since my site has been open to the public and I am almost at 200 members. This is not too many people but it's a start! I am optimistic about the future of this site and if all goes well, I will be opening another site! I will keep you updated as to the progress of this site and anything further. Please feel free to check out my site and join if you want too. 

Thank you for reading,
-Mike




ba66f751e5d24e6bdb936b33a7f49730a3c810e7885d123ca9

No comments:

Post a Comment